PURE, CLEAN NUTRITION IN EVERY SIP
Kettle & Fire’s Beef Bone Broth is a good source of collagen, a protein your body needs to accelerate healing from the inside out. Full of anti-inflammatory amino acids and compounds — such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin — collagen’s unique and powerful combination of nutrients can transform your health, and help you feel younger, happier, and more energized.
Kettle & Fire's grass-fed beef bone broth is:
- Simmered for 20+ hours
- Rich in collagen and amino acids
- Made with marrow-rich bones from 100% grass-fed & finished cattle
- Free from hormones, antibiotics, additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, organic, dairy-free and soy-free
- Paleo friendly, Keto, and Whole30 approved
What's in Kettle & Fire's Beef Bone Broth:
- Marrow Bones From Pasture-Raised, 100% Grass-Fed & Finished Cattle
- 10 grams of protein per serving
- 7 grams of collagen per serving
- Onions, organic carrots, organic celery, organic parsley, sea salt, black peppercorn, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary extract.
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
All you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.