PURE, CLEAN NUTRITION IN EVERY SIP
Kettle & Fire’s Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth is a good source of collagen, a protein your body needs to accelerate healing from the inside out. Full of anti-inflammatory amino acids and compounds — such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin — collagen’s unique and powerful combination of nutrients can transform your health, and help you feel younger, happier, and more energized. It also has the added benefits of Lion’s Mane mushroom, a superfood proven to support cognitive function and increase energy levels.
Unlike a pricy nutritional supplement that your body might not properly absorb, the nutrients in bone broth are incredibly easy for your body to digest and assimilate. This is all thanks to the natural extraction process that happens during the long simmer time.
Kettle & Fire's Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth is:
- Simmered for 10+ hours
- Rich in collagen and amino acids
- Made with organic veggies and spices
- Free from hormones, antibiotics, additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, dairy-free, and soy-free
- Paleo friendly, Keto, and Whole30 approved
What's in Kettle & Fire's Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth:
- Organic chicken bones and feet (which add extra collagen)
- 10 grams of protein per serving
- 6 grams of collagen per serving
- Organic Portabella mushrooms, organic celery, organic roasted Poblano pepper, organic green pepper, organic onions, organic carrots, organic garlic, organic scallions, organic tomato puree, organic herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil), organic spices, sea salt
- Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom powder (Lion’s mane mushroom is an adaptogen, which means it can help reduce your stress response)
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
All you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.