You Deserve This!
A chocolate cake mix that is blackout good! I bet you didn’t think chocolate cake this good was a low carb option.
Rich, moist, and luxurious chocolate cake mix made with only the best organic coconut flourand a few other high quality ingredients.
Coconut Flour, Unsweetened Cacao, Erythritol, Baking Powder, Baking Soda
*made with Gluten-Free ingredients
- Only 1 Net Carb per serving
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Makes 12 cupcakes or one 9” cake
1 Net Carb = Total Carbs (15g) - [dietary fiber (2g) + sugar alcohols (12g)]
What You'll Need:
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Water
I highly recommend using a metal baking pan, regular butter, and large size eggs. Alternatives may work, but I cannot guarantee results!
Thank you for understanding :)
-The Keto Queen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl beat together eggs. Then add sour cream and water, mix
- Pour in dry cake ingredients and mix well
- Spoon 3 Tablespoons of cake batter into each cupcake well
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!