Cake, Cake, Cake
I know you want to try this! Low carb pound cake is so enticing. There’s nothing else like this. You can even add icing!
A perfect low carb pound cake mix made with organic coconut flour and a couple other high quality ingredients.
Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Baking Powder
*made with Gluten-Free ingredients
- Only 1 Net Carb per serving
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Makes 1 loaf cake or 12 small individual cakes
1 Net Carb = Total Carbs (15g) - [dietary fiber (2g) + sugar alcohols (12g)]
What You'll Need:
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 Tablespoon Butter, Softened
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
I highly recommend using a metal baking pan, regular butter, and large size eggs. Alternatives may work, but I cannot guarantee results!
Thank you for understanding :)
-The Keto Queen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl beat together butter and cream cheese until blended
- Beat in eggs to large bowl
- Pour in pound cake dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour into a well greased loaf pan or cupcake tin
- Loaf pan: bake 30-40 minutes
- Cupcakes: bake 25 minutes
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!